- MTPL offers a unique Redundant Server System that is affordable with latest technology.
Significances of Redundant Server System:
- Sites Run fasters
- All services are Always Online
- Superior Disaster Defense Mechanism in place
- Live Standby server basically replicate live copy of the application server which is housed on the same network
- Re-route traffic and have the standby server up and running within an hour if the primary application server fails
- No rebuilding of Fresh System
- No reloading of data from the offsite backup device
- Host Websites on multiple locations at the same time
Under the Redundant Server System, MTPL uses multiple servers - an application server to serve your site and application pages, a database server strictly to host your database, and a statistics server dedicated to crunching through the server logs to compile detailed site statistics and in addition to these, a standby server is kept live online to be used in the event of a disaster. If one server is affected by hardware failure, power outage or even a natural disaster, its functionality is taken over by a server in another location.
MTPL would also configure a custom set of data replication scripts to ensure that your web site content is always synchronized to all our web servers.
- 99.6% Uptime Guarantee
- 24 x 7 x 365 Technical Supports
- Most Advanced monitoring services for Server as well as Websites hosted on it
- Recovery from most outages regardless of cause
- Shared hosting environment, which means even small businesses also can afford it
- No Oversold and No Overloaded servers
- Daily backups and also weekly backups archived for up to four weeks resulting 4 backups per month for recovery!
- More than a Decade on hosting experience
Windows Hosting Importance
Most of the hosting companies use a simple single-server configuration to host your site. This one server runs your website, e-mail, database, web statistics, and every other service needed. They backup data once in a while to an offsite tape backup system. In a traditional environment, the speed of your site can be slowed down by the fact that one all-purpose machine is loaded down providing all of the services needed.
Major website administrators across the world prefer to use the Windows platform as most their users are familiar in Windows platform and Microsoft Products also Website Owners who hosting on Windows hosting finds it easy to manage the server.